Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I can see clearly now

A revolution of sorts has transformed my relationshp with my computer. I can actually see the type on my screen without having to lean in and squint.

Yesturday I picked up my new 'for computer only' glasses.

I've worn glasses for my near sightedness since I was about 9 years old. But now that I am pushing 50 I'm in line for bifocals; regular lenses to see far away, and slightly less dramatic lenses to see things near (like my computer screen). I read books sans glasses.

Instead of switching to bifocals I have purchased these nifty new glasses that put my computer screen and keyboard exactly in focus. YES!

So I continue to use my regular glasses for the streets - but now have an at-home pair for when I am in front of the computer.

Bliss.

No comments: