Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Grateful for the assistance


Have I said this before? Our house cleaner (faxineira), who comes twice a month, goes through some serious cleaning products.

She´s a sweetheart. And she does a terrific job. AND she uses a serious amount of cleaning products.

Wood polishing fluid, window cleaner, floor cleaner, bathroom disinfectant, general hard-to-clean liquid -- she is determined to make our place sparkle.

Lucky us.

And I have to keep on top of what we have on hand, because she gets pretty frustrated when we don´t have what she needs. But she always makes do with landry detergent and bleach.

I do my fair share of cleaning and washing - but I am SO GRATEFUL for the added bonus of our faxineira.

2 comments:

shelle said...

Our first faxineira was the same way. Unfortunately we found that she preferred product over elbow grease. What about alcohol? Does yours use it for cleaning? I HATE the smell of it...

heya said...

Our faxineira is dynamite. I feel so lucky to get home on Fridays (the day she comes) and find our place so clean. Frankly, I think she is worth her weight in gold, and it means I get extra time with the family. Good news all round.